This workshop introduces the common Fundamental Movement Skills used in sport and recreation activities and to the four distinct environments in which they would be used.
Workshop participants will gain information on:
- Detecting and correcting basic fundamental movement skills and errors
- Applying a teaching process to promote the development of fundamental movement skills;
- Adapting fundamental movement skills for participants with intellectual, physical, sensory, or behavioural challenges;
- Providing stage-appropriate feedback to encourage and develop fundamental movement skills in sport and recreation participants.
- Leading activities that will promote the development of fundamental movement skills in a safe, responsible manner while interacting with others and more.